CIT websites are unique and customized to your preferences.
A business website should not look like any of your competitions' websites. If your are not
unique, you are one of the crowd.
You have only a few seconds to catch most website visitors' attention. Your website needs to be attractive AND unique.
• In the age of cellular smartphones, a website needs to be attractive on a small screen. A
website also needs to download quickly because a cellular connection is very slow. In order to meet standards it is impossible
to have a large slideshow or large pictures on the home page of the mobile version. Trade-offs are inevitable, but that
does not mean your website has to look pathetic on a smartphone.
• In the age of 4k monitors when even laptops have a full HD screen, a website also needs to look
attractive on a large monitor. Especially if your website visitors are using a business grade computer.
You have gotten this far. We have your attention, right? What would you like to say to get your
customers' attention? Lets talk about it.
We provide Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO is really a simple concept. We need to make your website appear important to Google (And Bing and DuckDuckGo and others).
To be important to Google, your website needs:
• To have visitors. How important can a website be if no one bothers to visit it?
• To have references. How important can a website be if no one bothers to link to it?
• To have valuable content. How important can a website be if you didn't put any
unique textual content into it? Remember, Google is a computer and computers cannot yet see pictures.
• To be signed. If you don't have a Google Webmaster's account, how can you sign your
own website? If you get a Webmaster account but have never designed a website before, in the era of malware, why
should Google trust you?
In short, your website needs to be designed by a professional. If not, you are wasting
time and/or money, no matter how little you paid.